Your child’s first day at the our Weekend School is very crucial. This is the day they meet their classmates and get sorted into their class. Students on the day participate in a range of activities, a yummy lunch and receive their stationery & Books pack (once we finalise which class they will be in).
Here are a few important notes that will help you child have a joyful and easy day in shaa Allah:
- Arrival: Students must arrive at 9.30AM
- Pick up: 1.30PM (We do not provide after school care)
- Upon arrival, just for the first day, parents need to bring their kids to the soccer court. (as per image below)
- A light lunch will be provided by the school on the first day (Recommended for students to also bring their own snacks)
- Students must bring their school bag with them (We will provide the stationery and books)
- Please ensure your child brings their Hat and Water Bottle with them.
In the mean time, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 03 9000 0177.
May Allah SWT make this a great year for our students & we can’t wait to meet them all!