What an exciting time this is! Our leaders and volunteers are preparing for what will be a wonderful adventure for all in shaa Allah. To make the camp preparation and program run smoothly we would like to address a few details.
- Please ensure your child’s belongings are named & labelled.
- Packing luggage for camp should be easy for the child to do themselves. Remember that they will be expected to manage themselves whilst away.
- Bag/suit case size should not be too big and therefore easy for your child to carry.
Children who have been identified as having a medical condition may be contacted by AIC to ensure we have the correct information/medication for camp.
If your child requires medication during their time on camp, you will need to provide:
•Medication – Name must be on the medication
•Note including when the medication needs to be taken and what the dosage is.
CAMP DAY 1 – Saturday March 11 2023
- Drop off time: 9:00AM Sharp
- Drop off Location: 23-27 Blenheim Road, Newport VIC 3015 (refer to Map)
- Where to go: Upon arrival, children must head to the check-in station to receive their T-shirt & Wristband. All registered children must check-In!
CAMP DAY 3 – Monday March 13 2023
- Pick up time: 11:00AM
- Pick up Location: 23-27 Blenheim Road, Newport VIC 3015 (refer to Map)
- Who to go to: Br Taher Elrafihi