Below is a list of things that you should bring to camp. Please put your name on everything and make sure that you are prepared for both heat and cold, wet and dry. Camp activities continue in the sunshine and the rain.
BEDDING campsite only provides a mattress.
- Sleeping Bag
- Fitted Sheet
ONLY FOR FULL BOOKINGS. THOSE WHO HAD TO BOOK UNDER THE OUTDOORS FORM, MUST BRING THEIR OWN TENT OR SWAG.
- Waterproof raincoats are essential (nylon jackets, sweatshirts and fleeces are not waterproof)
- Warm jumpers
- long pants e.g. Tracksuit pants or cargo pants
- Shorts that cover the knee
- Sun hat
- Comfortable footwear (Must be a closed toe shoe, like a runner)
- Shoes for water activity (Must have a heel strap to stop them falling off in the water)
- Bathers, Bath and beach towel
- Personal toiletries (tooth brush, soap, etc)
- Water bottle (1 litre) with your name on it
- Small backpack
AIC will provide the following main meals:
Friday: Lunch and Dinner
Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Sunday: Breakfast and Lunch
Please bring your own snacks/extra meals/drinks etc.
DO NOT BRING
- Jewellery or valuables
- Dangerous Items